Digital Marketing Associate
1 Positions Available
Ankara Auto Garage LLC Group wants you to build our website presence to that caliber and beyond. We are a family owned and operated automotive repair chain. From Turkey to United Arab Emirates, we keep the entrepreneurial spirit alive in the automotive industry. We want you to keep the thirst for perfection strong by reviewing and perfecting our internet presence.
As an Internet & Website Manager with Ankara Auto Garage LLC Group, you will be responsible for hundreds of thousands first impressions. Every potential customer will reap the benefits of your work. You will be responsible for carrying out the work to ensure that each one of our dealerships has a Certified website. You will work closely with our Corporate Marketing Managers to make this happen. You are required to carry out Corporate goals and strategy effectively.
– HTML Experience
– 4-Year College or University Degree
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Knowledge
– Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Knowledge
– Customer Service Experience
– Drive to Succeed
– Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
– Ability to thrive under your own direction
– Ability to clearly communicate goals & objectives, and how to reach them
– Ability to be nimble yet thorough in your work
– Strong writing and typing skills
– Strong creative writing skills
Nice To Have:
– Retail experience
– Strong working knowledge of the automotive industry
As a Digital Marketing Associate with Ankara Auto Garage LLC Group, you will be part of an established national leader in the automotive retail business, family owned and operated since 1992. Our staff is filled with passion for the industry, so if you too have a lifelong love of cars, you’ll feel right at home here. Our nation-wide presence means that you’ll not only have plenty of opportunities for professional advancement, but also for relocation if you so choose. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation that includes benefits.
No phone calls please.
Experienced Automotive Technician
Experienced Automotive Technician Wanted
3 Position Available!
The Vehicle Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
– Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
– Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
– Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
– Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the client.
– Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
– Advise service consultant immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
– Document work performed and utilize separate time punches per operation.
– Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that client vehicles should not be used for personal errands.
– Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
– Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
– Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
– Ensure that clients’ cars are kept clean.
– Maintain shop area neat and clean throughout the workday, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
– Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
– Road-test vehicles to quality-check work performed.
– Maintain ASE and Factory certifications for work performed.
– Have a true commitment to satisfying and retaining clients
High school diploma or the equivalent. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. ASE certification preferred. General mechanical skills. Valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Manual dexterity. Good judgment.
The Technician will stand six to eight hours per shift, lift parts weighing up to 10-20 dhs several times during each shift, and use hoist and test equipment as needed. S/he will stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle, and feel. S/he will use hand and power tools. S/he will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials. Road testing of vehicles may be required. The Technician will be required to wear a dealership uniform at all times.
Interviews will take place at the Ankara Auto Garage LLC Dubai.
No phone calls please.